Saturday, August 17, 2013

Anna M's Teach Me...Full Reveal! :-)

Just as promised I am sharing the framed model of Anna M's Teach Me...it is what I call an antique revival. Not a true reproduction, but I do have the original sampler of Anna M. Graham's sampler in my personal collection. Anna was a joy to re-create...within the pattern I have included a story of 'My Journey with Anna'...so I will not digress and give you any more details, just a picture for you to see, so that you can alert your shop owner to be sure and take a look at the model in person at the St Charles Market next weekend, in the Norden Crafts suite! The patterns will also be there for purchase, since this is a cash and carry market!
Anna M's Teach Me
by Tree of Life Samplings
Stitch Count 205w X 160h
Lakeside Vintage Meadow Rue 36 count Linen
Overdyed Fibers by The Gentle Art

Anna M Graham, 1869 
Original antique sampler in my personal collection.

Thank you so much for your reading and your posted comments, in advance! I always enjoy so much your motivation, with my designs, it truly helps more than you know. Also if you have any questions, feel free to post them or email me.

Have a grand stitching weekend! Love, Jan

9 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow, Jan! Another winner! Gosh darn, I'm supposed to be good! lol!

Melissa said...

Jan, both of your new releases are gorgeous. I don't know which one I like more! Congrats!

llknbillburg said...

WOW! Love both of your new releases and have added them to my list already! Can't wait for them to come out!!! Laura

Carole said...

Wonderful piece....love the trees!

cucki said...

Wow they both so sweet.. I love them.
Big hugs x

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

very beautiful !

Marylin

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Your new designs are really beautiful! Great job!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Another beautiful design, Jan!

Ranae said...

Two lovely releases
Keep up the great work